Monday, September 7, 2009

My Sejarah Teacher..

Yes...i'm gonna talk about my sejarah teacher....
Mr Lam Kok Hong....
well....
he is kinda girly....
when i first time met him....
i laugh at him...
well not in front of him of course...
his action is like gay...
so normally we call him...Lam Jie Jie...

Today..7/9/2009

when he was teaching....
i feel tired...
my eyes were tired..
so i decided to take a nap...
when i was dreaming about my dream girl...
suddenly i heard someone calling my name...
then i woke up...
the teacher was looking at me...
i apologize to him...
and said..."sorry...i feel tired.."
then my teacher spoke to me in malay...
he said"Awak tengoklar melayu...puasa pun tak nampak letih...awak rasa letih mesti lar rumah ada masalah....mestilar semalam tidur lewat...atau "guna terlalu banyak tenaga"
when my class heard my teacher said "guna terlalu banyak tenaga"...
the whole class laugh at me...
you know why??
Boys i think you know what he means "guna terlalu banyak tenaga"
wow...i cant imagine..
my sejarah teacher...
i thought my science teacher should tell me all this things....

i really admire you...Mr Lam...

No comments:

Post a Comment