Saturday, September 26, 2009

Football Day

Today i woke up 6.30am thanks to Remon....
he called me 6.30am...
i was like "oh my god,still so early"
after that...i went to bath...
then i met Remon at 7-eleven...
we walked to the field...
when we reached there....
there is only 1 person there...
and he stay the most far......
after awhile..many people came....
but they came without a BALL...
how can you play football without a BALL
then we waited like half an hour....
a friend came with a ball
FINALLY!!!!we can play...
When we started playing...
Remon called me to play as striker...
i have not been playing football for 3 years...
and he called me to play striker...
my god...
i sucks!!!!!
i cant even score goal....
had few chance but cant score...
then someone call me play defensive midfield...
and i was like "FINALLY!!i can stay down,i'm so tired"
the final score....we lost to the enemy 8-4...
damn...first time i played football this year...
maybe next time i will be better

No comments:

Post a Comment