Friday, September 11, 2009

The Day with Clinton Loi and Heidi Loi

11/09/2009

Go out with Clinton Loi,Heidi Loi and a friend call Seline Wong....
at first i met up with Clinton at Jusco.....
then we went back to my home
i took a bathed then we went back to jusco
to meet up with Heidi and Seline...
then we went to Clinton's house for awhile...
then we went to Pavillion to watched Dance Flick
the movie was BORING!!!!
ish...wasted my money...
after watching Dance Flick...
Heidi's friend sent us back....
i stayed at Clinton's house...
then me and him slept about 5am..
because we keep on chatted...

Today 12/9/2009

I woke up at 2pm + thx to clinton...
because 10 something...
i woke up...
i saw him still sleeping...
so i continue to sleep too..


I'm the only tuition friend that go out with him before...
maybe next time we call GanNicholas and Yiu Jin XD

No comments:

Post a Comment