Thursday, January 21, 2010

Laughter~

I don't know weather there's any people visit my blog....
but...oh well....i just gonna update it anyway=)

This year i'm form 4...
alot of things have changed....
i'm not that kind of student that will talk back to teacher anymore....
i will do my homework...
but there's one thing i have not change...
is to make my friends laugh...
yeah...funny isn't it?
4A1 is my new class....
i'm the only 1 from the back class
to the 1st class of arts class....
all my friends are different class...
i knew some new friends...
i'm very happy....
but 1 thing i regret is...
i always make them laugh....
haha...you will thought...
why i regret making them laugh isn't it?
well....everyday i make my (girl)friends laugh...
sometimes i regret because they always thought that i'm playing...
sometimes when you tell them something...
they will thought that i'm joking...
is like...no one take me seriously anymore...
when i was form 1...
i don't joke must to girls...only to my close friends....
but now...i have regret it....
i should not joke everyday...
because when you joke everyday...
people will never take you seriously anymore....
but i hope that my friends will take me seriously
when i'm serious....
if they really do take me seriously
when i'm serious....
than i don't mind joking with them...
or make them laugh...
as long as they take me seriously when i'm serious
...

2 comments:

  1. heyy alwyn. its marcus
    its really cool for you to write something like that.
    i guess, its not something you should regret, its just something that you should live with.
    i mean, if being funny is who you are, then why change the way you are towards people, you know?

    you've always been the really cool and funny person i've known, but when there are times for being serious, i guess everyone should deal with it seriously and not just laugh it off.
    though we're like, half the world apart, i'll always be there for you if you ever come talk to me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. alan fong tuei vern face same problem..
    anyway..
    joke is the best..

    ReplyDelete