Saturday, January 16, 2010

Blog Update~~

Wow.....so long din update my blog jor tim....
the last update was after PMR....
i even forget that i have a blog....
haha....
after my PMR till now....
there were many things happen...
happy and sad things....
and i learned that...
Argue is a part of our life.....
why i learned this?
because i had some big argue with my family the past few months.....
now I'm form 4...things have change now....
i have to do my homework....
not like last time......everyday sleep at the class....

Last thursday..
2 of my friends were arguing about a small little problem...
Friendship cant replace by money.....
and money cant buy friendship....
I'm glad they are ok now....

well thats all for today...will be update my blog...
hmmmm....maybe for another few months...
haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment